Friday, December 11, 2009

RECOMMENDATION OF THINGS FOR YOUR PERUSAL

Since I happen to see many things in the course of my temporal day I have decided to start recommending particularly good things I come across here..
Here is the 1st thing...


FILM: The bands visit



I saw this yesterday, Its really really good! best film ive seen in a while. Very lighthearted and uplifting, especially considering that it is about the misadventures of the Alexandria police forces ceremonial orchestra during their visit to Israel.

Its basically one of those awkward whimsical comedies (y'know like wes anderson films) but it doesnt overdo it (y'know like wes anderson films (well, the more recent ones anyway, perhaps. I'm not dissing wes anderson, I really like wes anderson!! Leave me alone!!!))

No comments:

Post a Comment